Saturday, April 18, 2009

Real Wedding Picture from My Etsy Client

I received an order today from an Etsy buyer. I notified her that her order for her gardenia hair flowers would ship on Monday. She emailed me back and told me that she thought her sister bought hair flowers from me and that she's a big Etsian. She gave me her blog and I recalled seeing Jill's original blog post and she had a picture of her and her husband on their wedding day with my hair flowers. Ellen said they are professional photographers and their photos were gorgeous (Jill and her husband's company is based out of Arizona - McNamara Media). Hope that Jill will share some photos from her photographer www.andydelisle.com.

What a nice piece of eye candy to get today! I guess I better make some more hair flowers!

No comments: