Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bella's Favors

All of you are probably wondering why I haven't been blogging as fanatically as I normally do. LOL! Well, this week, I had 3 students from Ontario, Canada, Indiana and New Jersey come to take the CII curriculum of the DECO Clay Craft Academy. Monday through Thursday we had class from 8:30 - 1:30 p.m. and 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. and Friday we went from 8:30-2:00 p.m. In between classes my students had to do lots of homework. We managed to get 8 of the 10 classes completed and they all did really well. The bad habits they came with were replaced with the right techniques and skills and I hope that they will all be practicing on a daily basis to improve on their skills they learned this week.
Unfortunately I didn't get around to taking pics of my students making their flowers. It was a busy week and not much time to do anything else. Between all the classes I worked on fulfilling orders. This is one that I just finished today. You probably remember this from a previous post, but this is the completed order. Bella ordered 6 white orchids with fuchsia pink centers for her girlfriends & bridal party. She's so excited to get her order this week!
My items on Etsy have been selling like hotcakes. Literally probably in less than a month's time, I've sold over 40 items. CRAZY! So much for thinking I had a fully stocked storefront that would allow me a break from making more inventory. LOL. It's a great problem to have. Back to work...

No comments: