Friday, March 20, 2009

Bella Intima Bridal Event - Saturday, April 18, 2009


Mark your calendars for a great bridal extravaganza, Bella Intima at the Allied Arts Guild in Menlo Park, California on April 18, 2009! I was originally scheduled to be a vendor at this event, but due to my overwhelmingly busy wedding season, I had to advise the event coordinator that I had to back out. I did initially agree to offer a raffle prize and I told her that I would still provide a raffle donation and she asked if I would allow her to use one of my bridal bouquets for a model to hold during the show. So, even though I won't physically be there at the event, some of my creations will.

So you just might be the lucky winner of one of my clay floral creations! The event is free, but you must pre-register at Bella Intima's website! You can also learn more about the vendors participating in the event at the Bella Intima blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info!