Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Peony Cake Flower via Creative Events by Ashley

(Image courtesy of www.nuptialnuances.com)
I had the great opportunity last night to meet some new wedding professionals at BAWN (Bay Area Wedding Network) at the Marine's Memorial in San Francisco. I'm so not the social butterfly and I always find it hard to talk to people (believe it or not, but it's true). I did get to meet Ashley Dicksa of Creative Events by Ashley as she is good friends with Lea McIntosh! She said she thought she did a wedding where someone used my flowers but I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I decided to read her blog! Viola... my cake flower. It's funny how you can just recognize your own work no matter where you go. Isn't this a SPECTACULAR cake? I love the teal and aqua blues with the fuchsia-reddish peony. Very beachy which was the topic of Ashley's blog post. You can read more of her blog at: http://www.nuptialnuances.com/. I'm excited at the possibility of knowingly working with Ashley in the future. :)

No comments: