Sunday, February 8, 2009

DK Designs a Contributor to The Wedding Chat Featuring Great Etsy Finds for the Stylish Bride

My industry colleague and friend Lea McIntosh of The Wedding Chat asked if I would be willing to be a guest blogger on her site once or twice a month. I asked what she wanted me to talk about and she though that instead of me talking about my clay flowers, if I would be her Etsy Wedding expert so category we named it is called Etsy Chit Chat! She has found it hard to navigate through the Etsy site and thought since I am an Etsy seller, that maybe this would be a great thing for brides... help them find great wedding day finds for their stylish and chic wedding. So, I finally had a chance to work on the first article and it is all about handbags. It features some of my favorite handbag designers for weddings, but even for every day use. Stay tuned for more articles to come on everything from cake toppers, hair accessories, jewelry and more! I'm so very honored that Lea asked me to be a guest blogger on her site. Probably she knows I'm such a prolific blogger so she figured that even though I have a busy schedule, I love to blog!

No comments: