Wednesday, February 18, 2009

DK Designs Bridal Bouquets for the Ralston Hall Bridal Faire - Part III

Here is another bouquet that I finished this morning for the Bridal Faire at the Ralston Hall for Sunday. I have one more that I hope to post about tonight or tomorrow morning. This one makes me think of tropical punch and rainbow sherbet. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful. I think the green, pink and orange color palette are one of my favorites of all times. It's such a happy color combination. This bouquet has green dendrohbium orchids, orange ranunculus and fuchsia pink roses with some greens to finish off the bouquet. The ribbon is a luxe fuchsia pink iridescent ribbon with a fuchsia and green iridescent criss-cross overlay.
This bouquet makes me happy. :) Today I start working on my bridal bouquet and centerpiece orders for 2 of my brides, one is getting married in Jamaica and one in Florida. Let's just say, the next two weeks I'll be making flowers every day and night until it's all done. Call me the flower making machine! LOL.

No comments: