Sunday, February 15, 2009

An Amazing Singer... Pasquale Esposito!

(Image courtesy of The Flirty Guide Blog)

My friend Stacie Tamaki of The Flirty Guide asked me the day she gave me my prize for winning the Crafter's Throwdown if I would be interested in seeing someone in concert. She told me that she's a big fan of Pasquale Esposito. I was like "who"? She had done a blog post the previous day and I wondered who he was. I told her I would love to go as I trusted her taste in music. After all, I never get a chance to go out so I cleared it with my husband so he could take care of our son and agreed to go. Tonight was the night and although it was a miserable day weather wise, I'm so glad I went.

Pasquale is known for his Italian opera tenor, but he just released his own CD with his original music! He still sings familiar Italian songs and cover tunes, but OMG, his voice range is ABSOLUTELY phenomenal. He gave me chicken skin.


Come to find out, he sang at Stacie's wedding and she actually is friends with him! He has a great sense of humor and is so humble and he has the most infectious smile. Not to mention he's a good looking Italian! :) Half the songs he sang were in Italian but regardless the music moved me. He even came out to sign his new CD for anyone who wanted to get his autograph. Turns out he lives in the Bay Area when he's not touring or visiting his home in Naples, Italy.

He does weddings and events so if you're looking for an awesome singer to WOW and captivate your guests, look no further. Visit http://www.italianmusicman.com/ to find out more about this AMAZING Italian tenor! I'll definitely be getting tickets to go the show the next time he's in San Jose! Thank you to Stacie for inviting me. I truly enjoyed the evening with a good friend and seeing this amazing singer live! Stacie will have a better post because she has a picture with him at her wedding! I did get to shake his hand though. LOL. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane,

I love your post and am so glad you had such a great time! Though I have to say it isn't hard to turn anyone into a fan. All they have to do is see him perform once. That you got to meet him after was a total bonus. So cute that he thought I was 29. Ha ha ha ha.... I told you he had a good sense of humor.

DK Designs said...

I know I was so excited I got to shake his hand. LOL. :) He's so sweet. How many musicians talk about their life and how they got started in the business and are so down to earth??? 29? Well, my friend and I have celebrated our 28th birthday for many years now. LOL. :) You do look very young.

Unknown said...

That is sooooo awesome you got to go out and enjoy the concert PLUS meet him - he's definitely a hottie - wow!

I'm going to drag you out too - watch out :)