Thursday, January 15, 2009

Visit DK Designs at the Ralston Hall Bridal Faire 2009 on February 22nd (1:00-4:00 p.m.)


(Image courtesy of Ralston Hall)
My dear friend and fellow DECO instructor/student, Denise Winkelstein (who also happens to be an event coordinator at the Ralston Hall), asked last year if I would participate in the Ralston Hall's annual Bridal Faire, but in 2008, I was so busy with moving from Hawaii back to California and a large wedding order, so I could not participate. She gave me a heads up that she absolutely wanted me to participate this year and so I agreed. I haven't yet made anything for it, but I'm excited about all the ideas I have to create pieces to wow not only brides, but also show Bay Area wedding vendors what I do. This is my first bridal faire as an exhibitor, since I started my company and I'm really excited. So if you're still looking for a venue for your wedding as well as your wedding vendors, definitely check out Ralston Hall on February 22nd!
They have a gorgeous lawn area to have your ceremony and the mansion's ballroom is beautiful. My brother got married there several years ago and it was such a beautiful wedding and reception.

Bridal Faire 2009 - An Afternoon of Elegance
Sunday, February 22, 20091pm - 4pm; Bridal Fashion Show at 2:30pm
"An Afternoon of Elegance" will feature an exclusive fashion show of bridal gowns and special wedding fashions presented by Paper and Petals Bridal of Burlingame. One lucky bride-to-be will win an elegant gown courtesy of Paper and Petals Bridal.

Admission is complimentary. Reservations are required as space is limited;Call (650) 508-3501

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Diane! As many of my clients are from the Northern California area I've also explored doing an expo up there. Maybe next year?