Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thank You Cards - Purple and Ivory Color Palette

An invitation client of mine asked me to create matching thank you notes for her and her fiance to thank their wedding guests with and of course I agreed to help. The original invitation design used the bronze pocketfold and Kerri thought it was too dark for the thank you cards, so we went with the diamond pearl metallic as the main cardstock used for her thank you cards. We also used a different seashell image to incorporate the sand dollar.
This is the 2nd round of samples and Kerri chose the one with her name offset to Greg's. I'm also working on her place cards and her favor boxes for her wedding so those pictures will be posted next week. I have a couple of orders like these for smaller weddings. Kerri and Greg are having their reception at the Grand Wailea Resort (where I just was back in December).Anyway, back to work on my orders and samples... More to come soon...

No comments: