Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Keepsake Cake Topper - Pictures from the Bride

One of my clients contacted me via my Etsy site and asked me if I could create cake flowers for her wedding cake. If you recall she wanted esperanza roses and green hydrangeas. She had a multi-tier square cake. We decided on a shallow square vase decorated with her flower choices. She just got married last month and here are some pictures she sent me via Etsy... I love the 5 tier cake. I think that's the biggest one someone has asked me to create a cake topper for. Don't you just love the piping detail on each layer... It almost matches the beading on Cindy's dress. Exquisite. I wish I could have had a little taste. Looks delicious.. the cake that is! LOL..

Thank you Cindy for the beautiful pictures and I'm so happy that you LOVE your cake flowers and now your keepsake floral arrangement to decorate your home!
Custom cake-toppers that are housed in a vase are a perfect way to for you to always have your wedding day flowers to enjoy for years to come. After the wedding, it becomes a floral arrangement to decorate a room! Plus, it's probably less costly than if you ordered real flowers or custom sugar flowers. Think about it... a great alternative which will be enjoyed and always bring wonderful memories of your wedding day bliss.

For all my past couples, I hope you'll send me photos of your wedding day so that I can share your wedding day with my readers.

Cindy just sent me a couple more photos. Here is what her real centerpieces looked like. Hmmm.. you can barely tell the difference between real and clay flowers.... I'm glad all I had to do was the cake topper...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane! You were a joy to work with. Our cake topper was so beautiful and we received SO many compliments. It's such a wonderful keepsake. Thank you so much for everything! I recommend you to every bride to be I know!

DK Designs said...

Cindy - Thank you so much! Your testimonial and kind words really mean the WORLD to me! I LOVE creating wonderful clay floral designs for my brides. Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of love, laughter and happiness!