Friday, September 5, 2008

DK Designs on Real Simple's Simply Stated Blog!
Holly Becker who is known for her Decor8 (www.decor8blog.com/) blog is also a regular contributor to Real Simple's Simply Stated blog. Today, I discovered that she did a post of her top 10 Etsy Finds for September and I was one of her top 10 picks! Holly Becker is also contributed to Domino magazine, HGTV.com, and ApartmentTherapy.com! I feel very fortunate that she chose one of my designs as her top 10 picks!

Click here to read the article! To see the latest products featured on my DK Designs Etsy site, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo D!
Don't forget us little people ;-)
Love and Congrats!
C

Tinygami said...

Girly you are so EVERYWHERE right now! Congrats on all of your recent features. Your work is so beautiful I'm not at all surprised people are loving your flowers so much. If they could see them in person they'd be even more impressed at both their quality and how gorgeous they are.