Friday, August 22, 2008

Vintage Retro Bridal Bouquet - Part II
Here is the bridal bouquet that goes along with the tussie mussie and corsage pictures I posted yesterday. Amy wanted something completely different for her and her fiance. So we went with red ranunculus with the green centers, deep red roses and merlot-burgandy roses. I added a hint of green bud-like fillers as well as red ones to match the bridesmaid bouquets and some of these wonderful tea-leaf fillers that are red with green undertones. I think these will look stunning on the bride and bridesmaids. Back to work on the boutonnieres and remaining corsages....

This was a fun one because I rarely do deep reds and burgandy (many of my brides to date have been soft pastels). Of course I love hydrangeas and ranunculus so I enjoyed creating this bouquet order and the bride thus far seems pleased with the results! :)






2 comments:

Amy said...

I hear firsthand that the bride is very pleased indeed!

Seriously, Diane, you outdid yourself. Stunning and exquisite are the words that come to mind. Let me know if you ever need a reference!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Your work is stunning..I can't wait to write something up about your products and creations.