Monday, July 7, 2008

Shan & Robert - Paul Mitchell Estate Wedding
This was another Honolulu Wedding Consultants wedding and Cassie asked me to come up with a seating chart, menus, place cards, table signage for the drink menu and appetizers. Cassie wanted a vintage/romantic feel with peaches, purples and browns. I thought at first that those colors didn't seem to go together, but it's all abotu finding the right shades of the color palette that will go together. But I remember seeing a beautiful bouquet with the same color theme in a recent Martha Stewart Weddings magazine. There was no motif, but Cassie wanted to use their initials as a monogram theme and center all the design around that. So we agreed to a monogram emblem to house their initials so that Cake Lava could create the cake design around the emblem/monogram. We embellished with pearl accents on all the pieces.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to actually do the last minute wedding ceremony programs or favor tags but Cassie was able to do something quite close to what I had with my design files. The photographs in this style sheet are from Cassie of Cassandra Dieterle Photography, but the actual wedding was shot by Visonari! They do amazing work and I'm glad I got a chance to indirectly work with them too! The floral designer on this wedding as well as Erin & Marcel's wedding was Fong of Floral Inspirations. She truly does amazing work! Again, I hope to post these pictures and Visionari's photos in the coming months after my rush of wedding orders subsides a little!

No comments: