Thursday, July 10, 2008

Caroline & Paolo - Fairmont Orchid, August 3, 2008
I'm in the process of working on Caroline's wedding favors, but I thought I'd put a style sheet together to show you what all her pieces were like put together. Caroline came to me via a referral from Bob Brown of Eye Expression Photography on the Big Island of Hawaii. Thanks Bob!

Anyway, Caroline fell in love with the orange cymbidium and we decided that for her favors she would do orange and yellow cymbidiums. Here's how all of the pieces look like put together. Initially we talked about table cards, place cards and other things, but Caroline and Paolo decided to put money towards a couple of other fun things so we scaled back a little which is fine. I think Orange and Yellow color palettes will always be popular among brides.



No comments: