Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wrapping up the "Magnolia" Bride Order
I've been busy trying to wrap up the order for my "Magnolia" bride, Kristy! Here are a few pictures of her program fans and signature cocktail sign I worked on. I also did these cute candy jar signs. I will have to wait until Mimi Gubser of Luci Lyn Photography gets me the photos after the wedding because i can't wait to see the Candy Bar station at this wedding. Kristy's colors are a rich chocolate brown and pink. The magnolia theme was carried out through all that we did for her, except her hair flowers for the bridal party which were gardenias.

All that's left to finish are her favors and the order will be complete!
I wish Kristy and Hector a beautiful wedding day with lots of happy and fun memories on their wedding day! xoxo, Diane

No comments: